UPCOMING PTA EVENTS
- RESCHEDULED TO FRIDAY, June 9th due to uncertain weather conditions. Parent Volunteers needed! Tuesday, June 6th – Field Day, during school hours. Parent volunteers needed! There are two shifts: 9:30 a.m. to noon and 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. If you can help, contact Kriss Giles, email@example.com.
- Wednesday, June 7th – Author Visit, APR, during school hours.
- Friday, June 9th – Donuts for Dad, APR. Giving thanks and appreciation for all Cooper dads pre-Father’s Day!
- Friday, June 9th – Deadline to Submit Room Party Money. Room parents are planning end-of-the-year classroom parties. If you would like to send in a monetary gift for your teachers, it must be received by June 9th in an envelope addressed to your Room Parent. All contributions are greatly appreciated but not mandatory.
- Monday, June 12th – PTA Volunteer Appreciation Night, PJ Whelihan’s, 7 p.m. If you’ve volunteered with the PTA this year, come out for a fun evening as the PTA says thank you for your help!
- Tuesday, June 13th – Coach Bingo, Springhills Assisted Living Facility, 7 p.m.